This call for expressions of interest is dedicated to the principles of the New European Bauhaus Initiative. Learn more about the criteria followed to choose the selected partnerships by clicking here.
YOU CAN APPLY
- If you have an idea and already have a potential partner to work with
- If you have an idea but do not know a partner, we can help you to find the right one. Register now and follow the application process and instructions on the platform.
- If you are a self-employed professional or SME active in any of the eligible lifestyle industry sectors: textile/fashion, footwear, leather/fur, furniture/home decoration/interior design/architecture, jewellery, and accessories; and have any of the following business activities: design, manufacturing/craftsmanship, technology development
- If you are established in one of the eligible countries – EU-27 countries, COSME-associated states or United Kingdom. See the full list of participating countries here
- Learn more about the admission and eligibility criteria here
- Learn more about the award criteria here
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 2 – FIND A PARTNER
Login and access the Gallery to look for potential partners to work with. If you do not find a suitable partner on the Gallery, you may request our support. You will find further information on the Gallery. If you already have a partner you may go ahead with the next step.
STEP 3 – SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL
Login and submit the application package:
- Complete the project proposal form
- Dossier including sketches, drawings and a preliminary business plan
- Portfolio of applicants
- Video story
WHEN TO APPLY
THE FIRST CALL FOR PROPOSALS OPENED ON 19th OF OCTOBER 2021 AND CLOSED ON 16th OF FEBRUARY 2022.
AWARD-WINNING PROJECTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN EARLY MAY 2022.
IN THE AUTUMN OF 2022, YOU CAN EXPECT A NEW CALL FOR APPLICATIONS.