The 2nd call for expressions of interest is now open! We invite you to register before February 22, 2023.
Click here to learn more about the criteria followed to choose the selected partnerships.
YOU CAN APPLY
- If you have an idea and already have a potential partner to work with
- If you have an idea but do not know a partner, we can help you to find the right one. Register now and follow the application process and instructions on the platform.
- If you are a self-employed professional or SME active in any of the eligible lifestyle industry sectors: textile/fashion, footwear, leather/fur, furniture/home decoration/interior design/architecture, jewellery, and accessories; and have any of the following business activities: design, manufacturing/craftsmanship, technology development
- If you are established in one of the eligible countries – EU-27 countries, COSME-associated states or the United Kingdom. See the full list of participating countries here
- Learn more about the admission and eligibility criteria here
- Learn more about the award criteria here
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1 – REGISTRATION
You may complete the Registration Form without having a partner. All potential partners must register and pass the eligibility check individually.
STEP 2 – FIND A PARTNER
Login and access the Gallery to look for potential partners to work with. If you do not find a suitable partner in the Gallery, you may request our support. You will find further information on the Gallery. If you already have a partner you may go ahead with the next step.
STEP 3 – SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL
Login and submit the application package:
- Complete the project proposal form
- Dossier including sketches, drawings and a preliminary business plan
- Portfolio of applicants
- Video story
Learn more about the award criteria here
Learn more about the application guidelines and the helpdesk scheme here
WHEN TO APPLY
THE SECOND CALL FOR PROPOSALS OPENS ON THE 25TH OF OCTOBER 2022 AND ENDS ON THE 22ND OF FEBRUARY 2023.