This year WORTH will present at the 2018 annual public conference of Textile ETP, taking place on the 17-18th of April in Brussels. Organised by The European Technology Platform for the Future of Textiles and Clothing, with logistical support of EURATEX – the European Apparel and Textile Confederation, the event will also feature the 1st European Textile Start-up Summit.
- business start-up
- martedì 17 aprile 2018, 00:00 - mercoledì 18 aprile 2018, 23:45 (CEST)
Over the past few years there has been a huge growth of the number of start-ups in the textile and fashion industry with vibrant new practices appearing all over Europe.
The annual conference will bring together all of the vibrancy and excitement surrounding the textile industry during this substantial growth period. The event is intended to nurture and encourage the amazing new wave of talent and innovative entrepreneurs that are pioneering the textile industry.
What to expect:
- Testimonials and success stories of textile start-up’s from across Europe
- Lessons and advice from investors and start-up facilitators
- Information about EU start-up support policies and programmes
- Networking with textile innovators, technology developers, entrepreneurs, funders and multipliers from across Europe
Their dedication and innovations in the textile industry will pave the way for a bigger and brighter future, involving a new market of textile-based products and services with an emphasis on technology.
The annual General Assemble of the Textile ETP will take place on the morning of the 17th April and will be located in the Radisson Blu Royal hotel, Brussels.